@ Sunday, December 25, 2011

I love strawberries & cream ^^. If we have a summer wedding it'll be a feature.
Also great for picnic, minus the heat and mess issues.

It's Christmas. I don't remember what we did last xmas, I think we landed in KL, and then went to a resort which was up in the highlands. And it was hot. Today was hot, but now there's thunder and storms. Christmas pretty much always means natural disasters, earthquakes for NZ, tornadoes/cyclones for QLD, floods for NSW/QLD and bushfires for VIC. If you were planning on having a BBQ xmas lunch today the weather's ruined it :P.


Opened my KK presents! As predicted it was the fairy dust necklace, and mis-predicted (rectangular box) Travelo, which turned out to be Jurlique's Rose Hand Cream! Which is ever better :). I tried it (again) yesterday at Myer and love it (which on the hunt for a picnic rug). You only have to use a tiny bit, pea sz and it's quick drying - great for the office. I've also got their rosewater balancing mist (same scent) as a gift, which I also love.


Colour Migration. They have a name for it... It's when colour migrates from denim or dark materials onto light coloured leather. Like my favourite handbag! No pictures atm. It's a cream bag, you can hold it or wear it as a shoulder bag. It's not A4 size but can hold lots of stuff, including a 600ml drink bottle.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts