Adventures of Spending and Saving - Part 3: Entertainment @ Monday, June 18, 2012
1. Books - Use booko.com to compare prices. Check out those $5 book stores or borrow from the library.
2. Movies - There are survey sites that reward with movie tickets for doing their surveys e.g. survey village
3. Tickets - For plays and movies, enter competitions. I've won a few times for double passes to the theatre, and twice for movie tickets. There's also the contagious network.
4. Magazines - Enemy propaganda that wants you to buy stuff you don't need (with exceptions like the Times & Good Health). Unsubscibe. If you must, read can read the latest issue at the library.
5. Glasshouse Candles - DIY room spray, costs less than $20 (per 100ml/g), lasts longer, and there's no fire risk. All you need is a spray bottle ($3 for 3 @ the Reject shop, $10 oil from TBS, $10 rubbing alcohol). Just realized that that's not really entertainment...
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, hot chocolate & cupcakes, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.