Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! @ Sunday, July 29, 2012

Perhaps I shouldn't be promoting food (in case you missed it, here's the link for free chips from Red Rooster, valid for two more days) but it's free so I do find it hard to resist. Normally I would only buy hot chips once a month, and doughnuts, well I never buy doughnuts unless I just bought a dozen from Groupon... But today I'd like to share with all y'all this... free doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.

Instatgram has made the colours go funny, but it's gold, silver/grey and "bronze" (moss green).
- Will be replacing their fb picture with my own soon -  

KK
- free Champion Sprinkles
- every day for the next 2 weeks

- drop in to KK Store and say the name of an Aussie medalist from our Official Champions List
- there's a new list everyday
- Location List - Brisbane/Sydney/Melb (East Coast) only, sorry.

Conditions
- one per customer per day (per store ;) there are 3 in the CBD (Melb)
- while stocks last (come before morning tea time, 10-11am)


Edit: Monday - list was posted at 10am. Tues, 9am. Wednesday 10am.
Each store has 2 dozen of them, around lunchtime Collins St had 18, Melb Central 3, Swanston 12+. (Tues)
Wed - 7pm, Collins had 14. Best location if you're droping by after work.



Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts