Good Morning Baltimore @ Friday, August 31, 2012

It's 8.30am on a Friday, my day off, and I'm wide awake. No I don't know why I'm awake at this time, though it might have something to do with unexpectedly waking up at 4.30am from a dream of roast chicken, golden oven roast potatoes with rosemary and thyme. We were going to McD for apple pie for dessert, when it started raining - and I woke up.

Another busy week, I'm behind by a post or two - coming up tonight/this weekend - on Saturday Lily & I went to see Fast Ed, and got showbags. Sunday I was working at the De Castella Run, 2k of showbags involved. With classes I went to 7/8, and for the one I missed (acc) I've seen half of it so far. Missed work aplenty, with two mid-term tests next week, and one the week after. Projects for every subject, going solo mainly. New mr it, mr little it, Austin (the name game), was told he's not much older than me, and he isn't... Oh and he's thinner than me XD, I detect hostility during our first class that I turned up to. That or I'm being mean to him for no apparent/provoked reason. Thursday I ODed on caffeine/panadol, felt very sick, and so one of the test has been moved to next week. So much work at the moment...

Today's plan is Lindt, shopping, pancakes, and more shopping. There's sales to go to. By the way, Bourjois has 20% off at Priceline again, and combined with the voucher, you can get this nail polish for free. Today's the last day, also don't forget to get free pancakes, if you're near Melb Central. Colette is having 50% off all their jewellery, if you're a member (signing up is free). Oh and Lindt is doing some promos around 10.30am, the one on Collins. 


We leave you with a picture of the weather currently.



Blogger Krissy said... on August 31, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

your post title totally got that song from hairspray stuck in my head!!

'good morning baaaaaltimoooore, every day's like an ooooopen dooooor'

haha


Blogger Charlie said... on September 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

I was playing that as I wrote this post :P

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts