Playing with Business Cards @ Friday, October 12, 2012



*Cue Procrastination* A few weeks or rather months ago I bought my second batch of business cards, not sure what happened to the first ones. But I got them from moo.com, great quality, but not so price friendly. This round I bought them from artscow which often has promotions, they do good quality products. My cards arrived a while ago, but I didn't get around to photographing them for a while, as five of diamonds is missing, and the card background came in two shades! It's very subtle though, the camera and photocopier can't pick it up. I bought the mini playing cards set (2" x 2.5" 54-playing card deck includes 2 jokers) for $5 shipped, during a promo. Good quality, though a tip: don't use subtle/light colours, they don't print very well.

Background in the card is the same as my blog.
Reminds me of porridge on the card. 



Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts