DIY Chamomile Oatmeal Face Mask @ Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Strongly brewed chamomile tea (only need 2 Tbs-1/4 cup)
1/2 cup old fashioned oats (pulsed a few times in food processor)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp caster sugar
1. Brew a cup of chamomile tea.
2. In a small bowl mix oats, baking soda and honey.
3. Start out by adding only 2 tbsp of tea to oat mixture and set aside 5 minutes. If mixture is too dry, add a small amount of tea at a time until desired consistency is reached…don’t add too much!
4. Add caster sugar and mix to combine. Mask will be chunky.
5. Apply to washed, damp face and let sit 5 minutes. Rinse and apply toner & moisturizer.
Chamomile - calming & anti-inflammatory
Oats - “milk” from the oats contain salicylic acid, a gentle exfoliant
Baking soda- neutralizes skins acidity and softens skin
Honey- helps remove dead skin cells
Storage Notes: Use immediately.
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, hot chocolate & cupcakes, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.