Singles Awareness Day @ Thursday, February 14, 2013

le beau and I don't do V'day as we both believe it's just another commercial holiday, with absolutely no meaning. Normally I love things with red hearts but not on this day or the within the month before it, the pink also makes me feel a bit sick. Though there are some perks to V-Day, like the various 2-for-1 offers, free message in the paper (which we do every year). This post is dedicated to a bunch of cool cards from Typo which are hilarious. :P


 
I love cardmaking, though I do tend to collect them rather than send. 


 Love this one. :P


 


 Not sure if you can read that...



Blogger Krissy said... on February 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

Me and my bf don't celebrate valentines day either. Our anniversary is a better and more unique occasion, not shared with the world! lol

However I do like all the specials/sales that are on too! Good excuse for shops to make a bit more money ha

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts