Our 3rd Anniversary @ Tuesday, March 26, 2013

20th March
We're delaying celebrating slightly at the moment, as we're both too busy to plan anything. But we did get each other cards & gifts.



Le beau actually gave me the present he got me a couple/few months ago, in January. It was meant to be saved till our actual anniversary but he was very nervous about it and I kept asking why he was acting so strange. And then one Sunday afternoon he spontaneously gave it to me. It was a completely surprise but I love it!

Edit: Due to the later events that occurred this week I won't be revealing what he got me. Lets just say that he wants to take a break for a couple months and try again. And no I'm not pregs.




I got him a piano frame piece of artwork, which he loved. Unfortunately the only picture I took was at the store when I bought it (they offered to wrap it, and I wasn't in a wrapping mood at the time), but it looks much better in person. He loves it. :)

Cards.



A personalized hallmark 'Forever Friends' as always.
With a poem inside, he does like poetry.

I sent him the golden birds card posted earlier on. 



Blogger Krissy said... on March 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM  

He wants to take a break? As in break up for a couple of months? Or am I thinking maybe "proposing" something again in a couple of months? ;)


Blogger Charlie said... on March 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM  

You'll find out on Friday. ;)


Blogger Krissy said... on March 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM  

LOL okay, will keep my eyes peeled!


Anonymous Anonymous said... on March 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM  

Ooh how exciting! Happy anniversary to you both! ♥♥♥


Blogger Charlie said... on March 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM  

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts