Came across this deal on fb/ozbargain and thought I'd share it, as good deals on these group buy sites are quite rare. Plus I have Lindt on my urbanspoon list of places to visit this winter. :P


Link 

For $19 you get: 
- x2 hot chocolates (note that the picture features 4 not 2) worth $12-14
Bites of...
x2 chocolate brownies
x2 macarons (salted caramel and hazelnut) worth $5
x2 waffles with ice cream (next to strawberry, in the picture)
x2 strawberries + cream (left of waffles)
small pot of chocolate

Here's a bigger picture of what you're getting.


T&Cs  
Valid from 1 May 2013 to 1 August 2013.
Not valid on public holidays
Valid for dine in only.

Will you be buying this offer?
I've bought one, but might get another. :P



Anonymous Anonymous said... on April 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM  

Looks like some pretty serious value! The one I saw was 10 for 2 hot choc's and a macaron. I thought twice about it so I didn't end up getting it.

Let us know how it goes!


Blogger Charlie said... on April 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM  

I would have bought that deal, though as I work in the cbd there's lots of opportunities to stop by. :P


Blogger Krissy said... on April 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM  

i bought it! :D

it must have been selling like crazy though, cos when i opened the page it said 736 had been sold, and then i bought mine and it updated to 759. Then later in the day i opened the page again and it was well over 1100!
I'll probably be going to the chadstone one - exciting! :D


Blogger Charlie said... on April 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM  

13,255 at the moment! If it doesn't sell out before the end of the deal I may have to get another. :P


Blogger Krissy said... on May 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM  

oh my gosh serious?! wow. lindt better have a good supply of waffles. LOL! good thing you don't have to book with this one, you can just turn up - otherwise imagine how hard it would be getting a booking!


Blogger Krissy said... on May 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM  

ps - its up to 17454!! geeeez! go buy another one :P


Blogger Charlie said... on May 1, 2013 at 6:44 PM  

Just did :) I'm so glad they don't have a time that the kitchen closes, some cafes are like that.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts