Moisturizer Samplings @ Friday, May 24, 2013

Recently I finished my HG Moisturizer, Clinque's DDML and while I love it, and probably will repurchase it (hopefully from Sephora ;) for now I'll be trying out a whole lot of samples that I've accumulated over the years. Here's a preview of upcoming reviews, since taking these pictures I've also added a few Jurlique and Kiehl's moisturizers to the stash. Also as I'm looking for a new eye cream they'll be reviews on that, at the moment I quite like L'Occitane's Divine Eyes.

By the way, my skin type is highly sensitive dry/normal combo leaning more towards the dry side. After I cleanse or take a bath my skin is like a fish out of water. 








Have you tried any of the creams pictured?

What's your HG moisturizer and eye cream? 



Blogger electrocat said... on May 25, 2013 at 9:03 AM  

I have combination skin and can easily break out so I've tried a lot of moisturisers. Clinique's DDML and even gel give me huge red pimples, Natio is too oily as well plus I think their ingredients are not very good quality. Biotherm Aquasource was good, moisturised well and didn't break me out. My favoirite moisturiser so far is Keihls Face Fuel, it's for guys but it suits my skin so well! It has a non-oily cream consistency and gets absorbed instantly!


Blogger Sue // www.suelovexx.com said... on May 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM  

Wow that'll last you a good few months!
I recently bought the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream on VIP night so I'm excited to try that.


Blogger Charlie said... on May 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM  

Electro - My thoughts the same on Natio, if $ = quality. Though sadly that's not always the case, as some things aren't worth their price at all. Glad you found one that suits you :) it took me years to find the one, and then a bit longer to buy it. Being American I don't quite understand why everything at DJs is twice the price at Sephora.

Sue - Perhaps even a year, I know that the Clinque DDMG lasts 6mths alone. :) Kiehl's looks like a good brand, and aren't that $$ either, unless you're after anti-aging moisturizers.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts