Sunday in the City @ Saturday, September 28, 2013




We found the Lyon St cello guy outside Melbourne Central.


A new dessert place, ice cream, at QV. Hope they're open late. Btw frozen yoghurt (froyo) isn't any less fattening than ice cream, it often contains the same amount of sugar, and is only marketed to be healthier. 


Living Statue at Flinders

Never seen this one before, they normally live on Bourke St outside Myer/DJ.
 I do believe this is the same person as the white lady. 


We stopped by the shops on the way to the station after tea. Lily found a birdcage eye-level veil at Lovisa for $5, and I came across a multi-chain/layered necklace. Meanwhile le beau entertained himself at Typo. 


At Kikki I bought a monthly 2014 diary so I can a slim calendar in my bag as well as at my desk. I don't use a diary, instead I use a mini wall calender. Need a new notebook too, as my leather one is out of paper and refill cost almost as much as buying a new one. 


My new faux "wine" as I try not to drink - bad things happen when I do... We tried this at the Food & Wine Show, but being accident prone it wasn't a good idea to carry a glass bottle around.


Magazines from the High Tea. Weddings are all about spending, when promoted it seems that way, though I prefer to start with the budget and go a little DIY. And alternatives to make things cheaper/more worth it e.g. silk flowers, no/little floral centerpieces - try mirrors & candles instead, or a floating candle/flower in a fish bowl. Unfortunately this stuff isn't really promoted. I'd love to go to a DIY Bridal Expo.    




Blogger Cabaret said... on September 28, 2013 at 7:49 PM  

Double bass guy :P Cellos are a tad smaller.


Blogger Charlie said... on October 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM  

Jas & le beau do remind me every time that it's a double base and not a cello too. :P

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts